How to hem my Moondream curtains
It is so easy to hem your curtain without sewing. All our Moondream curtains (except Room divider and Premium curtains) are delivered with a iron-on-tape enabling you to adjust the dimensions of your curtains to fit your windows.
Given the weight of the sound insulation curtain (up to 7 lbs.), we recommend adding a few stitches post-application to secure the iron-on-tape in place.
- Measure how long you want your curtains to be and lay the curtain with the reverse side facing upwards.
- Lay the strip so as to have the paper side up, and iron the strip.
- Remove the paper strip entirely.
- Fold the fabric so as to create the hem at the desired height.
- Iron over the hem with a hot iron.
- The curtain is ready to be installed!